ALLROUND PRODUCTION INTERN SMARTHOUSE FILMS
"Smarthouse = commercial arthouse and vice versa, linking music, arts and graphic design into the world of film."
Smarthouse Films produces feature films, documentaries & commercials. Smarthouse is founded by Danielle Guirguis, who was involved in films such as Komt een Vrouw Bij de Dokter, De Gelukkige huisvrouw en Zwartboek. In co-production with the International Film Festival Rotterdam Smarthouse has produced six short international films, which premiered at IFFR in 2016 and has traveled the international festival world ever since. The documentary The Last Sea Gypsy is currently in post-production and this summer our first feature film La Holandesa, shot in Chile, will premiere in cinemas. Two new documentaries and a feature film are in development.
Smarthouse Commercials produces branded content commissioned by advertising agencies such as KesselsKramer, Buutvrij, McGarry Bowen (former Achtung!), KingsDay, Publicis and N=5. Some of our clients are Heineken, Tesla, Nikon, Belastingdienst, Rabobank, Defensie, Porsche, MaxMara, Guerlain, Sanquin, PostNL, Covergirl, Greenpeace, Renault, KPN and many more.
More information via www.smarthousefilms.nl.
Who do we look for?
- An organizational talent who is available immediately;
- Somebody who is stress-proof, flexible, responsible and assertive;
- Someone who is interested in the film and commercial production process, from scenario development to production, promotion and publicity;
- Someone with a good knowledge of the English language;
- To someone who wants to run a full-time internship 3, 6 or 9 months;
- To anyone following a Bachelor's degree in the field of culture, media, film or management;
- Someone with a driver's license;
- Experience with Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Indesign is an advantage.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP CONTAIN?
- Working in a small young team: together with 2 producers, 1 production manager & 1 office producer;
- Projectmanagement tasks;
- Assisting during the various production phases of feature film and commercials;
- Production assistance on set: as a production assistant on set, you will perform various functions, from the producer's or director’s assistant, to guiding cast and extra’s on set;
- Making call sheets and various documents for the productions;
- Requesting grants for feature films;
- Updating the website and social media websites;
- Production support at the office.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Besides everyday a fabulous lunch, you will not only get to know the different sides of the film production process of both feature films and documentaries, but you will also be involved in the creation of commercials. In addition, there is room to deepen your own learning goals and interests.
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com. With subject; Application placement.